But before you decide to find Mr. Right, there should be a number of qualities you should be looking for in a boyfriend. Write down these 10 qualities and see if you can find him.
1. He should support whatever your likes are. He doesn’t condemn the things that make you happy and at the same time, he doesn’t embarrass you in front of your friends or in public.
2. He likes spending time with your family and really makes an effort to be with them. A brunch over the weekend or maybe fly to your parent’s house to meet them the first time is a man’s quality you should be looking for. At the same time, you reciprocate by visiting his family and they make an effort to get to know you better.
3. He’s making an effort to improve his hygiene. Ever got into a man’s wormhole? That’s one of the scariest places on earth. But when a guy starts to clean up his room, improve his grooming, even wear one of the most popular men’s colognes like Emporio He Giorgio Armani fragrance, he’s really making an effort. Buy him some colognes from Beauty Encounter when you’re in a relationship already, not when both of you are still in the getting-to-know-each-other phase.
4. You should both have the same outlook in the future. He should have an ambition and a workable career that can accommodate you in his world. Furthermore, if you’re looking for someone who’s husband material, he should open himself up to having his own family someday.
5. It is essential that you have the same faith, if not religion (or lack of it). Politics and religion are just some of the endless topics that raise great debates. To maintain a harmonious relationship, you and your prospective boyfriend must have the same views on these topics.
6. He doesn’t cheat on you and on his previous relationships. What makes you think you can change him into a better person? Guys have reputations so make sure you do your background check.
7. He loves everything about you, even those little things you don’t like about yourself. Those extra flabs on your tummy don’t matter to him because he doesn’t recognize your flaws.
8. He makes you laugh, even if having a sense of humor doesn’t come naturally to him. Girls are easy to please. Making you laugh should be an easy task and if he can’t give that to you, maybe you start looking for someone else. No one likes drama (or horror) all the time.
9. If age shouldn’t matter, height shouldn’t either. His self confidence doesn’t come tumbling down when he’s around you just because you’re a few inches taller.
10. He should be mature enough to talk about deep thoughts and serious discussion and at the same time, playful enough to talk about nonsense stuff with you. You want a boyfriend who’s not only a lover but more importantly, a friend.
Good luck finding Mr. Right and remember: don’t settle for anything less.