Have you ever wondered who exactly out there is looking to start a new business and if you could be on of them? Ever wondered how to own a franchise like SuperCuts? In this survey, 1000 people with a net worth of over $200,000 were asked questions related to opening a new business and here are the findings...
1. A female is more likely to go into business with a spouse or significant other than a male is.
2. 56% are planning on opening or starting a new business in the next 12 to 18 months. Either with a partner or alone.
3. 26% are going to go into business with a colleague.
4. 25% of those looking to go into business are females.
5. 56% of those looking to go into business are planning on having a business partner.
6. 31% of those people looking to start a business are planning on going into
business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That's roughly 10% of all
7. 30% of those looking to start a business are going into business with a friend.
Have you ever considered opening your own business? Would you have a partner, or go it alone?
This is a sponsored post or may contain affiliate links. To read my full disclosure, click here.